.JPG)
Hello fellow TWD-ers! I'm going to have to bow out of the group for a short time. I'm in the middle of a military move to Fort Bliss, Texas (in El Paso) and will not have any materials or equipment to do any baking! I'm going to miss Rosie (my Kitchenaid) immensely! So if you want to see what my TWD friends are baking in the meantime, head on over to the
TWD blog! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!
4 comments:
Good Luck with your move!
Have a very merry Christmas friend!
Good luck with your move, and I know you'll bake up a storm once you're settled in!
Good luck with the move!! You must have a lot of over whelming stuff going on in your life, too. Keep us posted!
Ooops! I meant to wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and a bright, happy and healthy New Year!
Post a Comment