I also sent out my Elfster Secret Santa stuff for my Tuesdays with Dorie Secret Santa. I didn't think to take pictures of what I sent, but it would have been a dead give-away for my secret santa (if she follows my blog!). I hope she likes it too. Ahhh, the spirit of giving! My favorite thing about the holidays!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Operation Baking Gals: Round 5 & Elfster Secret Santa
I also sent out my Elfster Secret Santa stuff for my Tuesdays with Dorie Secret Santa. I didn't think to take pictures of what I sent, but it would have been a dead give-away for my secret santa (if she follows my blog!). I hope she likes it too. Ahhh, the spirit of giving! My favorite thing about the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just got my Operation Baking Gals and my Elfter stuff in the mail today!
I love it that even though so many of us don't know each other in real life, we all are apart of so many fun and wonderful things!
Nice care package!! Very generous. There's nothing quite like the feeling you get doing this, but at Christmas it made me feel that much more excited!
Hope your Secret Santa likes what you sent them!
It's you!!! It's you! You are my secret Elfter pal!!! I love love love my package!! Everything is so thoughtfully chosen! You are the best! AWESOME!
Thank you so much Michelle! You really made my day!!! I'm so happy it was from you, cause i think you are swell!!
Merry Christmas and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :)
Oh and there is a huge shout out to you on my blog right now... just so the whole world knows how cool you are! :)
WORLD, MICHELLE IS COOL!
So cute! I love the cookie jar, I got the same one from my sister in-law for christmas!
Post a Comment