Friday, August 15, 2008

Here's to a new beginning!

Hey there! I am new to blogging and I must say, it's a lot harder than it looks! Things may seem very rudimentary at the moment, but bear with me! The actual blog layout should improve through time!

An old high school friend, Melissa Devoe (currently residing in Raleigh, North Carolina), got me started on this blogging venture. As it turns out, she and I share a fondness for all things cooking and baking. She has an extraordinary cooking blog online. Not only that, she is a member of Tuesdays With Dorie--a cooking/baking club that whips up yummy treats on a weekly basis. I thought of how wonderful it would be for me to have a cooking blog that I could call my own AND to take part in Tuesdays With Dorie. Although I haven't officially done to the latter, here I am.....cooking/baking blog and all!

I should be clear--I'm no expert at cooking or at baking. I simply enjoy the experience--mostly the ingestive/digestive aspect of it all! I will try to make regular posts and to share a multitude of recipes with all of you. Please make comments and suggestions at will! I welcome them!

No comments: